Beststepsabroad codemns any way of discrimintation against students in any way. Nor do we discriminate on the basis of gender, race, color, religious belief, nationality or ethnicity, sexual orientation or disability. Therefore, all students have access to all aspects of the program without discrimination. By this we mean accommodation with families, classes at the CLM, including collaborating institutions for volunteering, experiential learning and internships, among other examples.
The program is open to undergraduate students without no required level of Spanish proficiency. Having said this, you will still need to have a language evaluation completed prior to acceptance. Ultimately, students witht an overall grade average of 2.5, and with personal evidence of flexibility and ability to adapt to life abroad will have preference on this program.
You can start your application without any commitment, as a way to get to know the program before you make a final decission.
BSA application deadlines are:
- Fall / Academic Year : 15 March
- Spring: 1 October
- Summer: 1 April
Please contact Beststepsabroad for program costs and payment policies. Once you are accepted to the program, you must submitt a deposit of 500€ so we can reserve a seat for you on the program.
The Application for Admission form can be submitted electornically. However, after you have been accepted to the program, Beststepsabroad will send you a Post-acceptance packet with the forms to complete and submitt tou our office in Spain.
Admission information form.
Please complete all the information required on this Application for admission.
Post-acceptance packet forms.
You will receive a packet with the forms you need to submitt and information to guide you how to complete them. These are some of the forms you will receive:
- Conditions of Participation. All the information students should expect when studying with Best Steps Abroad.
- Visa Application information. More accurate information of what documents you need and contacts to apply for your visa.
- Student handbook. A guide that describes Granada program as completely as possible to facilitate your preparation and integration in Spain.
- Housing Application. In order to place you with the host family that best suits your needs, we need to have some specific information about you. We suggest you to be as accurate as possible on your responses.
- Academic Reference. We need you to contact 2 professors who know you well academically to complete an evaluation form for you each of them. This doesn´t necessary mean that in their classes you performance the best, but professors who see you the best.
- Language Evaluation. We need to have an idea of your Spanish Language proficiency level. Your Spanish Langugae professor could provide us that information. It maybe be one of the professors who submitt a Faculty evaluation form for you. If you didn´t take Spanish Language at College, please, contact the Spanish Department at your institution for help.
- Medical information forms. You will need to make an appointment to have the medical report and examintation forms completed. You will also wil have to complete information related to you in the Medical authorization and Health evaluation forms and if applicable, in the Mental Health form that includes also, an authorization paragraph for you to sign. Instructions will be provided.
- Other forms and copies suchs as photocopy of your passport and health insurance, a scan head-shot photo, selection of the courses to study, policies and waivers, etc.