How can I ask for financial aid?

You have the option of applying for three types of study abroad grants. Federal, State, and from your own Institution Aid.

Some colleges are Accredited Institutions of Higher Education, which allows their students to qualify for these Federal and State aids. If they were not, their students would not have access to these types of scholarships. They would only be eligible for the University’s own aid.

Said this, the best thing you can do is contact your college’s Finance Office. The experts at this office will be able to provide you with all the information after studying your particular case. If you are a qualified student to get these grants, the experts will tell you what steps to take to apply for them.

Scroll to top
Skip to content